Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Dept. of Irrational Wants

I'm busy, so I will post this.

I really want this. It's too expensive for my broken-ass self to afford but it's just so damn cool. Yes, it's a pen on a stand.




I would like to use it to right on any number of "products" (you'll get the joke in a minute) but especially this ones made according to the process pictured here.

You can find a complete list of their "products" here.

And if elephants aren't your thing, they have products derived from product of cows, horse
s and even the lovable panda bear.

So if you are a discerning person of means, I highly recommend you pick up like the coolest pen ever, and some worthy paper, and right some really boss notes and send them to your friends. They'd love to hear from you, I'm sure, even if what you're sending them is #%*^%.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home