Sunday, March 29, 2015

Suspense Magazine Interview

I did an over the phone interview for Suspense Magazine today that was broadcast live over some number of channels:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/suspensemagazine/2015/03/29/suspense-radio-one-on-one-with-rick-ollerman

I'm still fuzzy in the head from trying to fly Jeeps upside down and I hope this came out okay. It's only thirty minutes long so hopefully I won't put anyone to sleep. I'd listen to it but for the fact that unless I'm imitating Bobby Darin, I can't stand my own voice. And even then...

... I'm no Bobby Darin. But give it a listen and let me know what you think. Comments are good. Real ones, not those "Your blog is good excellent but my wife's cousin makes $85 dollars every fifteen minutes without leaving the small part of her bathroom" ones. Those are just the black flies of the Internet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home