Sunday, March 13, 2011

First web work in years

Because I've been working on this stuff for several days, including ALL day today, here is a link to the newsletter thingies I've done for Stark House Press. If I were able, I'd do a real post, but there's a piece of cake making eyes at me from the table next to me. If I've learned anything in my four plus decades of life it's never to argue with baked goods. Even, perhaps especially, when they come out of an Entemann's box.

If you're not intimidated and want to actually subscribe to the newsletters your own selves, you should. At some point in the future I'll put up a form rather than an e-mail link, but it works, and it's done, and I don't have to figure out anything else right now once I locate my fork.

Mmmmm, cake.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home