Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Vacation's Over

Two days of travel bookending three days of vacation: there must be an easier way. Nonetheless I'm back, a bit wiped out and dealing with the predicted neck and back issues arising from airplanes, airports and layover times. I think there's a reason the signs for airports all say "terminal."

Tomorrow should see me back on a more normal schedule. I need to post more about writing and book stuff as opposed to cell phone commercials and anything but. Something about sharing the pain, I think.

Which may make no sense. Everything hurts and I'm trying to cut back on the meds now that I'm home. A bit of withdrawal here and there is probably good for toughening up something. Or saving one's liver. If I turn yellow I'll let you know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home